Saturday, September 20, 2008

About Myself

Have you ever heard a beautiful song called"Sophia's wishes"?I was moved the first time I heard it.It describe a girl just like me.I left home to an unacquainted city to study at 15,when many other children are still enjoying their parents' care.Sometimes I feel frightend and lonely,but in the hope of making a new sky,I don't care how hard the journey is.In order to make the life full,never give up.I believe that world is in my hand and dreams are in my heart.

My name is CuiWenjing and Sophia is my English name.I think everyone is a combination of contradiction and so am I.

I like to make friends and love to stay with them.But sometimes I enjoy being with myself without any disturb.I have dreamed to build a house with green hills aroud it and stream flowing in front of my door before.I appreciate the lifestyle described in TaoYuanming's poems.Of course it's unrealistic.We need to work hard to adjust to the society,aren't we?

I like travelling very much,but I'm easy to lost my way.(It's really a pity)

I love sports such as swimming and badminton,but sometimes I'm a little lazy.

Born in summer,I'm full of enthusiasm and vigour.I love summer because it's a season with many opportunities and nice memories.

Green is my favourite colour.That's why I choose a green template.It's a sympol of life.

I like reading books and seeing films as well.I can see my shadow in other people's stories.If you know some nice films ,I will be glad if we can share.

I'm a student in IE department in CUHK and I live in Shaw College.The college has beautiful scenery and quiet environment,it's a wonderful place for me.\

I wish to make friends with all of you.

Wish all of us will have a wonderful and unforgetable life in CUHK.

No comments: